Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc.
- If I don't get chosen for one of Mitsui USA's current open positions, will you keep my resume on file?
- Q.1What is the process for applying to a position within Mitsui USA?
- A.1 If you are interested in one of Mitsui USA's positions, please submit your resume to Tara Golub or Karen Bateman. Their contact information is located under the "Contact Information" section. All resumes will be reviewed. Only those applicants whose backgrounds meet Mitsui USA's predetermined minimum job qualifications will be considered for interview.
- Q.2If I don't get chosen for one of Mitsui USA's current open positions, will you keep my resume on file?
- A.2 Mitsui USA keeps only those eligible resumes whose backgrounds meet Mitsui USA's predetermined minimum job qualifications on file for one year. They will be reviewed and considered for any future positions.
- Q.3Who do I contact with any general questions about Mitsui USA's positions?
- A.3 Please contact Tara Golub or Karen Bateman. Their contact information is located under the "Contact Information" section.
- Q.4What benefits does Mitsui USA offer its employees?
- A.4 Mitsui USA's offers its Full-Time Regular employees a competitive benefit package. These benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), medical and dental programs, 401k program, disability, and life insurance coverage.
- Q.5Does Mitsui USA offer any educational assistance programs for its employees?
- A.5 Yes. Mitsui USA encourages its employees to continue their formal education in order to increase their business skills and overall personal growth. Full-Time Regular employees with more than one year of service are eligible to participate in our educational assistance program.
- Q.6Does Mitsui USA offer any training opportunities for its employees?
- A.6 Yes. Mitsui USA sponsors training programs throughout the year that are open to all eligible Full-Time Regular employees. These include in-person seminars as well as e-Learning programs.